Ring, Ring, Ring! Ring, Ring, Ring! Ring, Ring, Ring! If you’re a business owner, you know that jingle isn’t Santa Claus. It’s probably another merchant services solicitation call, one you get every single week. In the book I wrote about the payment processing industry, I reveal 25 questions you need to ask merchant services providers to find the best one for your business and situation. Where most businesses fail when it comes to shopping for their merchant account is they don’t answer these questions first.
- Other than getting a better rate, what do I want to see improve?
- What payment technology would improve my business processes?
- What are my expectations of customer service?
- How is the relationship with my current provider?
- How much profit is my current provider earning to provide and support my merchant account?